Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Governing Law
Any claim relating to All In One Housekeeping's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All In One Housekeepings' terms of services.
The following is an outline of terms in which are non-negotiable and to which you will have the option of consent at the time of scheduling your appointment.
1. It is necessary for service providers to move items in your home to access floors and surfaces for cleaning.
You will have an opportunity when scheduling an appointment to state any items at the service location that you would prefer not be moved, adjusted or touched. After cleaning, all items will be put back in place within their general or specified areas.
2. Our pet policy consists of interaction with adequately behaved animals. Aggressive or nervous animals must be contained in a separate area during service or we will be unable to provide our scheduled service.
3. If the service location is out of cell phone range, we require that a telephone landline or an alternative form of communication be available.
A stable form of communication is required for our service provider check-in policy, and for the purposes of reaching emergency services in case of an emergency. We will be unable to provide service at locations with no method of telecommunication.
4. Please ensure that there are no unattended minors at the service location An adult must be present at a service location with minors or we will be unable to provide our scheduled service.
5. All In One Housekeeping is insured for your protection. Any damage to property will be evaluated and processed in accordance with our insurance providers policies.
6. All online payments are processed within 1-2 business days. Some services may require a deposit.
All remaining service fees must be collected on the day of your appointment via check, cash, or online invoice.
7. All In One Housekeeping has a zero-tolerance policy for language, behaviors, and actions promoting or engaging in harassment, threats, violence, and/or discrimination based on an individual’s race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, ethnicity or nationality. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate termination of services.
1. In the case of services that require a deposit only:
All In One Housekeeping has a strictly enforced 24-hour cancellation policy.
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to
emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, if an appointment is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance your deposit will be used as payment for a cancellation fee of $50. Email and text reminders are sent to offer the chance to cancel or reschedule 48 and 24 hours before scheduled appointments. Appointments canceled within the allotted time frame will incur no cancellation fee and your deposit will be refunded.
2. Scheduled Entry
We understand that delays can happen. However, sometimes we rely on a clients' presence for access to the service location.
If a client is 30 minutes past their scheduled time we will consider the appointment canceled and a cancellation fee will be issued of $50.
3. Refund Policy
If upon reasonable grounds* the client is not satisfied with the service provided, the service fee will be refunded minus a thirty dollar ($30) cleaning product fee.
*Reasonable grounds is herein defined as services not executed as per the information regarding specifics of services displayed at www.aiohousekeeping.com. , or as defined by further written or visual media correspondence between client and business.
4. In the case of a cancellation issued by All In One Housekeeping, the client may choose to reschedule or receive a full refund of their deposit or service fee.
In case of emergencies
In the case of a medical emergency, 911 will be called first, followed by the property owner.
In the case of fire or structural emergency, 911 will be called first, followed by the property owner.
In the case of plumbing or electrical issues that poses no immediate medical danger to persons, but that are deemed to be critical, the property owner will be called first, followed by the appropriate professional services in which to resolve the issue. All In One Housekeeping will not order services or schedule service visits to the property without the property owners’ permission and direction.
For example, these circumstances might include: a broken water pipe, sparking electrical components or displaced electrical current, plumbing issues or issues with heating systems.